Combining powerful onboard electronics—including a built-in tuner—with great tone and easy playability, the CD-60SCE is ideal for beginning to intermediate level players who are ready to plug in. Featuring a Venetian-cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, a solid spruce top for increased volume and crisp sound, easy-to-play neck and mahogany back and sides, the CD-60SCE is perfect for the couch, the campfire or the coffeehouse—anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
- Body back: Laminated mahogany body sides: Laminated mahogany body top: Spruce body finish: Gloss polyurethane body shape: Dreadnought bracing: Scalloped x rosette: White pearloid acrylic
- Neck material: Mahogany neck binding: N/a neck finish: Gloss urethane neck shape: “c” shape scale length: 25.3″ (643 mm)
- Hardware bridge: Walnut bridge pins: White with black dots hardware finish: Chrome tuning machines: Die-cast pickguard: 1-ply black
- Miscellaneous strings: Fender dura-tone 880l coated 80/20 (.012-.052 gauge)
- Fingerboard material: Walnut fingerboard radius: 11.81″ (300 mm) number of frets: 20 nut material: Graph tech nubone
- Other features: Dual action truss rod, 3mm dot position inlays, black pickguard, white bridge pins and crushed acrylic rosette